- When: Thursday, May 24, 2012
Where: Stubbs Harley Davison, 4400 Telephone Road, Houston TX 77087
Time: Doors Open @ 6 PM; dinner @ 7:30 PM; Live Auction to follow dinner.
Contact Info: email@example.com
If big-game hunts, guns and good food & company appeal to you, then we would like to welcome you to the Fort Bend County Texas Chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) and our Inaugural Banquet to be held on May 24th, 2012.
The Mule Deer Foundation was established in 1988 and continues to expand its footprint, coming to Texas this year. The mission of the MDF is to ensure the conservation of the mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat. To learn more about the MDF, please visit www.muledeer.org.
Unlike other big game animals, mule deer have not adapted well to change in their environment. Specifically, as urban areas continue to sprawl and more people build homes in rural settings, mule deer and their habitat suffer. But you can help change the future for mule deer.
As we mentioned, on Thursday, May 24, 2012, the Fort Bend County Texas Chapter of the MDF will be hosting the First Annual Fund-Raising Banquet to benefit the mule deer. This year’s event will be held at Stubbs Harley Davidson right here in Houston (see next page for address and more details and for a chance to receive a gun, guaranteed, as a table sponsor at the banquet).
The committee of the Fort Bend County Chapter would like to extend a personal invitation to each of you to attend this banquet. Those attending will enjoy dinner and an evening of fun and excitement with several raffles, games and a live and silent auction. Items on the auction this year will include (subject to change):
• Several hunts including:
o Trophy antelope in Colorado
o Deer in Missouri
o Merriams turkey in Nebraska
o Black bear in Minnesota
o And many more …
• Guns including the 2012 MDF Gun of the Year and many more … approximately 1 gun per 10 attendees will either be sold or raffled at the banquet!
• A sunset cruise out of Seabrook for 4-hours on a luxury yacht for you and your friends/family including hors d'oeuvre and wine/drinks
• Limited edition artwork including the 2012 Print of the Year
• Exclusive MDF merchandise such as the 2012 MDF Knife of the Year, exclusive one of a kind banquet commemorative belt buckle, etc.
• Other trips such as guided bass/crappie fishing, a weekend at a beach-house in Port Aransas, and more.
So please try to attend this year’s inaugural event and help make it a success! You might win or buy something special and you will be helping to raise much needed funds to support the efforts of the MDF.
Thanks in advance for your support. Please complete the ticket form on the next page and return it to us via mail or email. Tickets will be sold the evening of the banquet on a space available basis. We look forward to seeing you May 24th!
The Fort Bend County Texas Chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) cordially invites you, your family, and friends to a night of fun at our First Annual Fund-Raising Banquet. This year’s event will feature:
• Family style dinner with all the ‘fixins’
• Live Auction, Silent Auction, Raffles, and Games
• Mule Deer Foundation 2012 Banquet Rifle, Knife, and Print of the Year
• Other items include: hunting and fishing trips, several guns, limited edition artwork, etc.
• BYOB, but soft drinks, tea and beer will be provided
Tue, 2012-04-24 20:37
Mule Deer Foundation - Houston 1st Annual Banquet May 24, 2012