I'm new here so I might have missed lots of interesting discussions about Marco Polo argali hunting. However I got few questions for Marco Polo sheep hunters.
1. What is your preferred place to hunt Marco Polo?
2. What regions, at your opinion, the biggest Marco Polo sheep inhabits.
3. Have you ever hunted Marco Polo abroad?
4. If so, what country did you go to?
5. What price you’ve been charged for your International Marco Polo hunting tour? What did the price include (services, documentation, insurances, etc…)?
6. Did you like the local Quality of Service of your hunting trip? Could you please state what points you liked, and which you did not?
7. What do you think of you hunting tour’s price? (okay or surcharged)
Thank you for participating in this offhand quiz.
Please get me right – I am currently occupied in this field, so I’m trying to find out preferences of Marco Polo hunters with the goal to improve the quality of our services.
Recently we have reached agreement to resell services of State Department of Hunting and Hunting Resources Regulation of Kyrgyz Republic located in Central Asia. This structure has its own hunting areas, CITES licenses, staff and necessary equipment for organizing professional international hunting tours.
Another thing that disoriented us in our work is that the price given by State Department is far different from the one we could find online. So we're trying to find out the reasons for this phenomenon. Is it because of some extra taxes and fees that American and European hunters have to pay in their countries, or is it simply because of agent middlemen that support these transactions? Because the difference in price for same hunting tours is about $12K/hunter. WTF?