26 replies [Last post]
Offline
Location: Peyton Co
Joined: 01/22/2006
Posts: 90
Leave for WY on Thurs Night

CVC,

Congrat's, those are some very nice lookin' goats. I wish I had more sage brush where I was at. When I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB, I hunted north of Broadus MT and was spoiled. But it's all good!!

Wish everyone great success with the rest of the seasons Yes

Offline
Location: Montana
Joined: 03/09/2006
Posts: 111
Leave for WY on Thurs Night
Ripstop wrote:
When I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB, I hunted north of Broadus MT and was spoiled.

When were you at Ellsworth? I PCS'ed out in '96, was an ammo troop.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Kentucky/ Colorado
Joined: 06/23/2005
Posts: 1747
Leave for WY on Thurs Night

Congrats to you and your friends CVC. Sounds like you had a great hunt. Big smile

Don Fischer's picture
Offline
Moderator
Location: Antelope, Ore
Joined: 03/24/2005
Posts: 3205
Leave for WY on Thurs Night

Ya ever notice how every happy ending has a pretty young girl in it? Nice photo, where's the one of the girl?

CVC
CVC's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: Kansas
Joined: 03/04/2006
Posts: 3587
Leave for WY on Thurs Night
Don Fischer wrote:
Ya ever notice how every happy ending has a pretty young girl in it? Nice photo, where's the one of the girl?

Evil! Hey what happens in WY stays in Wy Laugh

Offline
Location: Peyton Co
Joined: 01/22/2006
Posts: 90
Leave for WY on Thurs Night
BigCallin wrote:
Ripstop wrote:
When I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB, I hunted north of Broadus MT and was spoiled.

When were you at Ellsworth? I PCS'ed out in '96, was an ammo troop.

I was there '92-'95. Worked in metals tech, in the fab flight.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Florence HuntingLabmba87104/29/2008 08:01 am
Hunting partnersStriker005/14/2013 12:17 pm
elk at last light?Aaron77711/15/2013 15:55 pm
winternumbnutz902/25/2011 08:43 am
Coyote Night Hunthuntmaine002/10/2007 06:20 am