95 replies [Last post]
Offline
Location: California
Joined: 09/06/2008
Posts: 1071
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

If it was that damn 243 of yours I would have been in trouble!! Thanks for clarifying.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
moderator wrote:
Discussing, even arguing is not a problem, name calling that goes over the top is. If the language on this thread cannot be civil, it will be locked.

Wow, I go to a Christmas Party and apparently miss some fireworks.

SoCo's response must have been a typical response from him and his kind. Can't rise to the challenge so he gets all mad and starts spouting untruths and calling foul when all that was written was a DIRECT response to his post.
He asked "Wonder if you do that in person?". When answered that "yes I do, and would do it with you, face to face." he has no response as he was called on his little hedge and could not cover his bet.
I am open, honest and tell it like I see it. I don't hide behind a "screen name" and use my own name when I post so that everyone knows who I am. If that makes me an "internet Tuff Guy" then sorry about that. Better a tuff guy than a bully.
I would address SoCo's claim of "slander" but he doesn't even know what the word means so it would be useless. If you don't want the words you use to be used against you then don't say them.
The fact that SoCo doesn't like me and list all the reasons based on his point of view makes my day and I am so grateful that I am so unlike him and his kind that I must praise the Lord !!! Amen
SoCo does NOT debate , he knows not how to. Instead he Bullies. He'll post his point of View (usually someone else's he got from a Blog) and then wait for someone to respond critical of his view and try a debate using facts and sources. Once the response is made then comes the tirade, calling the responder "dim witted", "moronic", "cowards",and "liars", and degrading comments about ones methods and view points. His arguments cannot be substantiated using facts and it irritates him to the point of a maniacal frenzy. He is a sad person whom I may have pity on if he wasn't doing it to himself.
I do see some hope for him though and I have said it here before, he will at times post some very clear and provocative thoughts and unlike the "cat" he does own firearms and actually uses them for hunting. If he would just learn to Debate, as the word means, and learn what other words mean before posting them then it would be a joy to debate with an opposing point of view.
signd
Johnny Tapia from Florida

expatriate's picture
Offline
Location: Arizona
Joined: 10/26/2002
Posts: 3207
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

That's why I backed out of this one. I'm getting tired of having the same discussion with him over and over, regardless of the thread topic.

Personally, I welcome the Obama administration for one reason -- so that the moonbats will at least move off the Bush Derangement Syndrome and come up with something new to laugh at.

At least I hope so. But I'm beginning to think they'll keep it up for a few years because it's been their mental security blanket for so long, and that intellectually they're too lazy to come up with a new boogeyman.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
expatriate wrote:
That's why I backed out of this one. I'm getting tired of having the same discussion with him over and over, regardless of the thread topic.

Personally, I welcome the Obama administration for one reason -- so that the moonbats will at least move off the Bush Derangement Syndrome and come up with something new to laugh at.

At least I hope so. But I'm beginning to think they'll keep it up for a few years because it's been their mental security blanket for so long, and that intellectually they're too lazy to come up with a new boogeyman.

Great advice.
The next time you see me falling into the trap please smack me upside the head thereby knocking some sense into me, please.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
SoCoKHntr wrote:
The mods deleted my first response to you so, I will try it again. You say I have nothing but hatred for my Country. You come off like a hateful old close minded macho acting bigot. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and really take the cake my overcompensating friend. You are the last one who should be talking about name calling and slandering. You've done more then your share here.

You said name the place? Well, if you are more then blowhard Internet warrior and want to take a trip up my way let me know I'll give you directions. I'd love to meet you!

I want you to point out with Quotes Button every instance where I have called you a name in this. Where I have personally attacked you. where have I slandered you? Do you know what slander means? Should I research all your slanderous comments, lies and name calling that you have posted? You know I will.
You can't do it because I have not did so. I use your own words so if you end up looking silly then it is on you not I.
I wasn't the one questioning my comments being said face to face that was you.
Really cool little display, inviting me with driving directions and all. Man you must be really scary to me now. If you were serious and not trying to use your Bully mentality you would have PMed me instead of trying to look all bad in the public forum.
Shame on You!
I called you out for a debate and to tell you in person my thoughts and positions, what are you calling me out for? Are you threatning me?

cowgal's picture
Offline
Moderator
Location: Colorado
Joined: 03/10/2002
Posts: 1787
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Maybe you guys should do like the Iraqis do, and throw shoes at each other! neener!

Not sure how we would declare a winner.... Think

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
cowgal wrote:
Maybe you guys should do like the Iraqis do, and throw shoes at each other! neener!

Not sure how we would declare a winner.... Think

heh heh, as bad as mine can smell I would win that one hands..err...feet down I am sure. Silenced

Offline
Joined: 07/29/2008
Posts: 723
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Back on the shoe thing.

So I met an American family and a Vietnam vet over the past week, not much in the way of TV here. When I told the family of the shoe bit I hadn't even finished and the two boys and their dad cheered. The vet got me to ask the restaurant owner to switch to an English language channel, low and behold right then on CNN with instant replay, he groaned when the first one missed, held his head in his hands for the second, said, ''how could he miss? It was only twenty feet for crying out loud.

Guess those Iraqis just don't love freedom. Hope that war criminal sees his day in court just like Bin Laden. Seems like the whole world is glad to see that guy go, just the twenty percenters in the US left. Then again it's understandable, a lot of Cambodians still think Pol Pot was the bees knees.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Did anybody hear something?

cowgal's picture
Offline
Moderator
Location: Colorado
Joined: 03/10/2002
Posts: 1787
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
civetcat wrote:
Back on the shoe thing.

So I met an American family and a Vietnam vet over the past week, not much in the way of TV here. When I told the family of the shoe bit I hadn't even finished and the two boys and their dad cheered. The vet got me to ask the restaurant owner to switch to an English language channel, low and behold right then on CNN with instant replay, he groaned when the first one missed, held his head in his hands for the second, said, ''how could he miss? It was only twenty feet for crying out loud.

Guess those Iraqis just don't love freedom. Hope that war criminal sees his day in court just like Bin Laden. Seems like the whole world is glad to see that guy go, just the twenty percenters in the US left. Then again it's understandable, a lot of Cambodians still think Pol Pot was the bees knees.

HUH???? You don't make any sense civetcat.

Comparing our president to Bin Laden is a "slap in the face" to all Americans. I suggest you stay in Laos - permanently!

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Depleted Uranium and M1 Tanksbitmasher701/28/2003 21:49 pm
3 legged chickenlaneboyte003/05/2009 19:59 pm
Iraqi Minister of Informationbitmasher906/26/2003 22:01 pm
NY Times reporter seeking interviewsKirkJohnson109/30/2002 11:43 am
Obama Visits Doverexpatriate810/31/2009 00:52 am