95 replies [Last post]
SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Where'd my post to JTapia go?

SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
JTapia wrote:
Everything you write and stand for is hatred toward your country. It would be easier to list all that you haven't shown as hatred for your country.
Too bad for you if it bothers you that I love my country and the principals it was founded upon and for what it stands for in the world order.
Yes I say everything I have posted anywhere, and alot more, to anyones face. If that is a challenge from you then name the place and time partner and I'll "debate" you face to face. Question is Do you talk your trash face to face or just from behind a computer screen? I don't hide behind a cute Lil geographical location merged with what I want to be when I grow up screen name such as yourself, my screen name IS my name and I live in Florida and there ain't that many of us here making me not hard to find.
Everything I have posted and everything expat has posted are backed up by FACTS, something you know little about.
All I have ever seen from you is kool aid websites spewing anti American propaganda, insults, name calling and personal attacks.
I don't really care what you have read on "other" websites I am only responsible for what I type on here so mentioning that crud about Obama being Muslim, Marxist or a commie is irrelevant and is only meant to be inflammatory because you don't have anything real to say because nobody has posted it on a "blog" somewhere else for you to read and copy.
As far as "that reporter" and his family loss, mabe I don't give a rats hairless tail about what he agrees with and I say maybe if he had half the backbone our 18 year old solders have then he would have done something about Saddam before we had to go over there and do it for him.
Fact is, that to me, all of them who don't appreciate what has been done for them isn't worth the loss of even one of our brave boys.

Zealot...yep there sonny boy, I and a Constitutionalists zealot and proud of it. And one again, if that bothers you then that's too bad, hate it for you.
Bet you can't say that about your stance can you?

The mods deleted my first response to you so, I will try it again. You say I have nothing but hatred for my Country. You come off like a hateful old close minded macho acting bigot. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and really take the cake my overcompensating friend. You are the last one who should be talking about name calling and slandering. You've done more then your share here.

You said name the place? Well, if you are more then blowhard Internet warrior and want to take a trip up my way let me know I'll give you directions. I'd love to meet you!

Offline
Moderator
Joined: 01/27/2002
Posts: 7916
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

You're right SoCo, your post to Jtapia was deleted, and you know why.

SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
moderator wrote:
You're right SoCo, your post to Jtapia was deleted, and you know why.

And his post calling me a coward hiding behind a keyboard, telling me I hate America, and inviting me to Florida are acceptable? Forgive me, but when a Internet tuff guy slanders me like that I get just a little bit annoyed by it.

Offline
Moderator
Joined: 01/27/2002
Posts: 7916
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Discussing, even arguing is not a problem, name calling that goes over the top is. If the language on this thread cannot be civil, it will be locked.

SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
moderator wrote:
Discussing, even arguing is not a problem, name calling that goes over the top is. If the language on this thread cannot be civil, it will be locked.

Hey, you know what you are right. I am loosing my cool by letting the words of a hot head archie bunker type get to me. Cut downs and insults are his only weapons. My apologies to the mods.

CVC
CVC's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: Kansas
Joined: 03/04/2006
Posts: 3586
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

SoCo, help me understand what BS reasons would be and what legitimate reasons for prolonging the Iraq war would be in your mind?

Quote:
But, to answer the question yes, if he prolonged the war for BS reasons, then yes, I would hold him in a similar view.
SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
CVC wrote:
SoCo, help me understand what BS reasons would be and what legitimate reasons for prolonging the Iraq war would be in your mind?
Quote:
But, to answer the question yes, if he prolonged the war for BS reasons, then yes, I would hold him in a similar view.

You tell me first what you are trying to box me into? We'll just cut to the chase shall we.

Also CVC, my main contention is that we shouldn't have gone in the first place for false reasons. There is truth to Powell's statement you break it you buy it.

Now many thousands of Iraqi's have been killed many more displaced. Since that high cost has been payed by the Iraq's it does seem like a modicum of stability has been achieved after eight horrid years. It's not a perfect situation by any means but will have to do unless you think there are good reasons for staying there longer.

CVC
CVC's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: Kansas
Joined: 03/04/2006
Posts: 3586
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush
SoCoKHntr wrote:
CVC wrote:
SoCo, help me understand what BS reasons would be and what legitimate reasons for prolonging the Iraq war would be in your mind?
Quote:
But, to answer the question yes, if he prolonged the war for BS reasons, then yes, I would hold him in a similar view.

You tell me first what you are trying to box me into? We'll just cut to the chase shall we.

Also CVC, my main contention is that we shouldn't have gone in the first place for false reasons. There is truth to Powell's statement you break it you buy it.

Now many thousands of Iraqi's have been killed many more displaced. Since that high cost has been payed by the Iraq's it does seem like a modicum of stability has been achieved after eight horrid years. It's not a perfect situation by any means but will have to do unless you think there are good reasons for staying there longer.

SoCo, you see your reply is exactly why I continue to debate with you and is exactly why I am disappointed in your posts from time to time.

You're a smart guy with a different view of the world than me. I respect diversity and dissenting views either 1) help me strengthen/hone my beliefs or 2) show me the errors of my logic. Both are good.

As far as being disappointed, that refers to when you resort to insults or mischaracterizing someone's words.

So, back to your post and question.

My point, and it was to box you in, is you criticized Bush for the Iraq war, you criticized Johnson for Viet Nam, and now I want to see if you hold Obama to the same standard.

You said you would, but you put wiggle words (BS) in your response.

I want to see what you consider legitimate reasons for continuing the war (I don't believe there are any - pull out now like the rest of the allies) so when Obama continues the war (despite his promise not to) I can poke at Obama and you for believing him.

SoCoKHntr's picture
Offline
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Joined: 12/18/2006
Posts: 1789
Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

My criteria would be pulling out in a fashion that put the least American lives at risk and gave the Iraqi Gov. an ability, if they can, to fill in the security gaps, as we pulled out. My view is similar to yours.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Depleted Uranium and M1 Tanksbitmasher701/28/2003 21:49 pm
3 legged chickenlaneboyte003/05/2009 19:59 pm
Iraqi Minister of Informationbitmasher906/26/2003 22:01 pm
NY Times reporter seeking interviewsKirkJohnson109/30/2002 11:43 am
Obama Visits Doverexpatriate810/31/2009 00:52 am