18 replies [Last post]
I am offering a Whitetail Deer hunt in Wisconsin/ fall 2007.

Thanks for the offer MO hunter. I've sent you a PM to further discuss this matter.

I'm posting this message to let you all know that I am leaving on vacation through the 20th of March.

If you don't receive a reply right away, it's because I'm sipping margaritas and tracking down senoritas!!!!

Some more info about my hunting opportunity:

I'm flexible on dates, but recommend that you plan your trip to Wisconsin between the 26th of October and the 10th of November. This is the best time frame to arrow a nice Wisconsin buck.

A loose plan would be:

You (whoever you are) fly or drive to Madison.

We can hunt like starving indians for 2-10 days depending on your schedule. I'd like have someone come out with proper ethics, outdoor experience, patience and an easy going attitude.

I've got a spare room and shower, and the little lady will keep us fed while you're here.

I know this is the "big bad internet" that we are dealing with, but I have to believe that the sport of hunting has some genuine, honest folks who can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement together.

Thanks,

Will

Man....that's a great offer. I hope you get some good hunting in exchange.

Hello all.

I'm back from Mexico and looking forward to hearing from some people interested in my Wisconsin hunt/exchange idea.

Thanks,

Will

nice deer i live in ohio and would be interested in trading hunts i have several hunderacers to hunt on lots of big bucks we pactis deer management
here is a picture of my buck last year. not huge but needed taken out of heard if interested reply back Thumbs up

PreviewAttachmentSize
Picture 010.jpg
Picture 010.jpg426.92 KB

We hunt record book bucks here in Kentucky.
My buddy has the state record.
Want to swap?

http://www.myspace.com/2poppa

Wow Will, Those are some amazing animals you got their , and im sure that they are some of the greatest memories becasue they just about mine, and i didnt even shoot them Laugh

If i lived a little closer, had some money, and something to offer back, you bet i would come down and enjoy a hunt with you.

Take it easy and the best of luck to you.

Tony

i'd be intrested in doing some trading. I'm hear in northern Indiana. I only have 56 acres but we practice qdm. i have taken several p/y bucks and a b/c with my bow. If intrested let me know i might be getting some land to hunt in southern illinois. Or maybe we could do a fishing trip trade. we have a little bit of everything here. trout/samon, walleye, awsome smallmouth fishing.

Swap Hunt

BuckMaster, Are you interested in any SNow Goose hunting?
E:mail at farleys@centurytel.net Thanks.