Price: $300,000 (Full price offer would include SUV with plow and log furniture)
Location: 3850 Aunt Ferns Drive, East Jordan, MI 49727
* 10.02 acres
* 100% wooded with hard woods
* Private drive
* Partially fenced - farm fence on the exterior of property, 6' chain link around 1 acre by house
* Directly connected to 1000s of acres of state land
* Picnic pavilion with large bon fire pit with built-in benches surrounding it
* Lots of wildlife deer, bear, turkey, wildflowers and raspberry bushes.
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
Lot size / acres: 10.02 ac Sq. Footage: 1700
Garage Size: 2.5 Year Built: 2002
School District: East Jordan
Amenities: Fireplace, Carpeted Floors, Wood Floors, Spa/Jacuzzi
Custom built, log-sided home on 10 wooded acres.
* Log-sided home with 2 1/2 car, attached garage.
* 390 sq. ft. deck with log railing.
* 2001 Viking 6 person hot tub sits on deck outside of master bedroom.
* 4x8 covered porch/entryway
* Andersen windows throughout
* Kitchen, Dining, Living Room Combo (great room) 30x25
* Kitchen: hickory cabinets with pine cone and stick-shaped pewter handles, new ceramic cook top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, Moen faucet, deep stainless sink with disposal.
* Dining Room: Deer Antler Chandelier over dining table
* Living Room: Stone fireplace/Kozy Heat wood burning stove with moose antlers mounted over cedar mantel, ceiling fan with remote. The south side is a wall of windows with 2 sliding glass doors that open to the deck.
* 17 ft. vaulted tongue and groove ceiling.
* Antique Snowshoes mounted on the wall stay.
* Master bedroom 15x14, 14' vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan w/remote control, French door to deck and hot tub.
* Walk in closet 10x5 with built in shelves
* Master bath 10x8, double sink, custom log mirrors made in Maine, Avalanche Ranch rustic vanity lights, full walk in shower, Moen faucets, log towel racks.
* 2nd bedroom 10x14, ceiling fan w/remote control, 6x2 closet. Direct access to 2nd bath.
* 2nd bath 9x5, Moen fixtures, log towel racks, Avalanche ranch rustic vanity light, custom log mirror from Traverse Bay Woolen Co.
* 3rd bedroom 10x9, ceiling fan w/remote control, 4x3 closet.
* Hallway - 27x4, antique skis mounted on wall stay, 4x3 pantry with shelves, 4x2 linen closet with shelves, 4x3 coat closet.
* Utility Room 8x6 with sink and 7x2 cabinet.
* Propane heat - 1000 gallon tank
* Kozy Heat woodstove
* 5 well, 225 ft. - excellent water, no softener needed.
* Septic with leach field
* Dish Network Satellite