Attention!!! Now offering day Hog Hunts just 15 minutes from downtown CC, TX!! Great prices and rate of success!! See below info.
What: Hog Hunts
- morning, evening, or full day
- 200 acre gated ranch with cut cenderos
- 6 rifle blinds with electric feeders (50-150 yds)
- 2 bow hunting stands with electric feeders (30 yds)
- year round feeding
- sighted in rifles may be lent out upon request
(All Hogs must be taken by either rifle or bowonly! Sorry, but absolutely no dogs allowed on ranch. We dont want them chasing our deer!)
- 15 minutes from CC, TX. We are located on the shoreline of the Nueces Bay in-between Gregory Portland and Odem, TX. You can come from either 181 or 77. We will meet you at an agreed upon location and lead you into the ranch.
- $150 flat rate (no kill fees on Hogs)
- 2nd hunt at no cost if you dont shoot
(There is a high success rate and we would love to give a money back garuntee. However, we spend alot of time and money doing these hunts and can not come away empty handed. We want you to be successfull though, so we offer a 2nd hunt at no cost if you do not shoot the first time. Does not apply for misses or wounded animals.)
Contact Info: 361-945-1441
- call to set hunt or for additional info
- please do not call before 8 am or after 10 pm (thanks)
There are times when the deer are simply not moving and you're forced to make something happen. Maybe you're up against a full moon or hot weather. This is when a silent drive to force deer to move should be considered.
By silent drive, you're not yelling and making a commotion to scare the deer. When deer are panicked, they're liable to bust out of the cover on a dead run, and any shot you get will be tough to make.
A silent drive is different. It means playing the wind to carry the driver's...