No replies
Gun It's picture
Gun It with Benny Spies Premieres 10/1!

Hey guys... Benny here and I want to introduce myself & tell you about my new outdoor show coming this Friday night on Versus - GUN IT with Benny Spies.  

Take everything you know about hunting and outdoor shows and throw it out the window - I promise this show is going to be different! I want to take you on a hunting ADVENTURE - and that's what we do in each and every episode.  I don't use paid guides or hunt on expensive game preserves.  I'd rather drive around in my '73 RV knocking on doors asking permission to hunt geese in cornfields or ducks in a local slough. That's how I grew up doing it and that's the way 90% of America does it.  

We hunt A LOT on GUN IT - mule deer, whitetail, ducks, geese, pheasant, coyote, buffalo and more. Sometimes we'll go on 4 different hunts in a single episode... but this show is not all about the hunt... or the kill for that matter.  It’s about having fun!...  driving across country, hanging out with my buddies, tearing up the small towns, meeting good, ordinary people & enjoying the outdoors.  If you're like me, you don't get something every time you go out - but you have fun anyway - and that's the side of hunting I want to show.

Please, watch GUN IT with Benny Spies - this Friday night at 9pm EST on Versus.  I can promise you one thing - it won't be boring!  

And if you have a hunting hot-spot in your backyard or you'd like us to come have some fun in your neck of the woods - give us a shout on my Facebook page: 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GUN-IT-with-benny-spies/10150124895890316

Benny

PreviewAttachmentSize
Gun-It-Postcard.jpg
Gun-It-Postcard.jpg227.67 KB

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Latest knife.. High Desert HunterRomey1212/02/2011 12:39 pm
A talking Dog For Salegroundhog008/24/2010 13:28 pm
Dog For Sale:M.Bird309/19/2011 10:57 am
USMC Setter dogDon Fischer306/20/2007 23:56 pm
the MEN CommandmentsPhantom306/26/2004 21:45 pm