Please be aware of this so called outfitter guys!!! It was my first paid hunt and will probably be my last. I did kill but did not get what the owner Don Cox sold our group on.
1. terrible food
2. food was served in smoking building so if you like a scent free environment this is not it.
3. my cabin had 16 hunters 1 toilet and shower
4. you rent the tand for the week you have to railse **** to get moved. He claims that if you aren't seeing deer its a good thing. He hasn't arrived yet is his motto.
5. claims he has highest success rate in US we had 48 hunters and only 7 deer killed.
6. he has pictures on internet and lodges of locals that have killed deer on their ownland
7. advertises 1 buck and 1 doe- he will not let you kill a doe or if he sys ok he sends you to a farm an hr away to sit in a metal chair and wishes you luck.
8. had a pit in back with entire deer just thrown away from the week before and could have donated to feed the hungry at local butcher
9. no guides just brother that follows him around on leash.
10. the only time he speaks to you is when you arrive that you owe him money
11. advertises bird hunting has no set up
12. cabins were dirty and never cleaned
13 Don Cox hunts the entire week you are hunting and you never see him. Claims he is seeing deer while you are seeing nothing!!
14. trail cam pics on internet are from refuge local farmers told our group that.
PLEASE BEAWARE THIS HUNT IS A SCAM WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY TO ENJOY THE SPORT NOT FOR SOMEONE LIKE TO DON COX TO RIP US OFF.