No replies
WebyGeek's picture
FS:BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Binoculars – Sale from Webyshops.com

For Sale: BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Binoculars-Demo Sale

Reg Price: $1,170.00

SALE PRICE: $779.00

You save: $391.00

This is one of several Bushnell binoculars that I have for sale.  I have some other Bushnell Rangefinders but this one is priced to move.  Below is the description and general specs of this binocular by Bushnell.

The ultimate in efficiency, the BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Laser Rangefinding Binoculars (201042) melds the best of Bushnell binoculars with world-leading laser rangefinding capabilities. And it's no larger or heavier than a pair of 10x42mm binoculars.

Every detail is magnified with rich contrast and stunning clarity from edge to edge using premium fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms. At the push of a button, it displays exact distance to your target from 10 to 1,600 yards. Built-in ARC Bow and Rifle Modes deliver the "shoots-like" horizontal distance, plus bullet-drop and holdover information.

With new Vivid Display Technology, RainGuard HD antifog coating and a fully waterproof design to ensure reliability and clarity in all conditions, the Fusion 1600 ARC is the best of all worlds Bushnell, in your hands and at your command.

Features:

BaK-4 prisms

100% waterproof

Carrying case, battery and neck strap included

Technical Characteristics:

10x  Magnification

Fully Multi-Coated 

Roof  Prism System

In-box:

Carrying case

Battery

Neck strap