No replies
WebyGeek's picture
FS: NIKON M-223 1-4x20 Rifle Scope, Point Blank Reticle, Matte Black (8485)

Want to Sell:

Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 1-4x20 PB Reticle, Black NIK-8485

Reg Price: $279 (with ground shipping)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

This is one of several Nikon M-223 1-4x20 PB scopes that I have for sale.  If you are interested in other Nikon riflescopes – send me an email.  I have access to wide offering of products from Nikon.  I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

M223 in 1-4x20 with a point blank reticle is a perfect choice for any AR platform.  Nikon has taken its optical technology and applied it to its own breed of tactical rifle scopes

The optics on this unit are sharp and crisp and the performance will not disappoint you.  Point Blank Reticle is perfect for shots in the zero to 200 meters or yards range, hence “point blank.”  Works superbly with rifles firing 55 grain bullet.  The unit is waterproof, fog proof, nitrogen filled and has an O-ring seal for additional protection. Lifetime Warranty from Nikon is standard.

Features:

• Eye box technology 4x constant eye relief
  • Smooth zoom control
  • Shockproof
  • Nitrogen filled
  • Black
  • Lifetime Warranty by Nikon

Specs:

• 20 mm objective lens
  • ½ MOA adjustments
  • Point Blank Reticle
  • 1 inch tube

Box contains:

• Warranty Registration
  • Elevation and Windage caps
  • Flip-Up lens protecting covers

If this is the scope you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 30 off the price. Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$30)