Buckhorn Creek Lodge in Alabama is offering an exclusive Women's Whitetail Hunt in January 2008. This bow or rifle hunt is limited to 10 women, 2 1/2 day hunt (5 hunts total), 1 buck/1 doe limit, with lodging, meals and snacks included.
In efforts of promoting women in the sport of hunting, BCL is offering this opportunity at a discount from their advertised rate. If you or someone you know might be interested, please visit the website at http://www.buckhorncreeklodge.net for lodge information and email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and further details.
This is an awesome opportunity for women with the same interest in hunting to enjoy good food and great hunting while enjoying the camaraderie of other women. The December hunt is already booked so reserve early to guarantee your hunt.
* Name of outfitter: Buckhorn Creek Lodge
* Location: Southeast Alabama, Pike and Barbour County
* Type of hunt: Whitetail Deer-1 Buck & 1 Doe
* Dates of hunt: January 10-13, 2008
* Cost of hunt and cost of license: Discount rate of $1,000.00 (Does not include Alabama hunting license-which can be purchased online at http://www.outdooralabama.com/hunting/license.cfm)
* What is the limit of hunters for the hunt? 10 Women
* Length of hunt: Arrive on Thursday, hunt on Friday a.m./p.m., Saturday a.m./p.m., and Sunday a.m. = 5 hunts total
* What’s included?: The cost of hunt includes lodging, all meals and snacks, and transportation to and from hunting stand.
* Guided or solo? Solo hunts and limited guided hunts
* Hunt weapon? Rifle or Bow, your choice.
* Stands, blinds, stalk? We have box stands, ladder stands, and tripods. Hunters are more than welcomed to bring their personal climbers.
* Any trophy fees? No
* Help with field dressing or skinning? Local processors are available at your cost. There is no fee for BCL to deliver your harvest to the processor.
A cleaning area is available for those who prefer to process their own deer. Be sure to pack coolers to transport your game.
* Reputable Taxidermist close by? Yes.
* Shooting range on grounds to practice? Bow stand available. Please site rifles in before arriving.
* When are reservations due by? 50% deposit due by August 15, 2007
* Other…Free time activities?: Fishing available at our stocked on-site pond, relax or read on our porch in one of our rockers or swing, or enjoy the fellowship.
* See website? http://www.buckhorncreeklodge.net