Hello my name is Adam Justinger. I am 15 years old and love the sport of hunting and fishing. I have recently started a business to be able to continue my hunting and fishing experiences. I do European mounts and thought that you could talk to some of your clients and tell them about me. If you know any other outfitters that would like to know more about me or if you have questions e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all your support and help to get my new business up and running. If you have other game animals not listed below email me and i can get you a very fair price. also if you have any friends, family, or anyone else who wants to get a European mount done please forward this to them. i will also give a discount to you. if you send me 10 clients(i do there skull) i will do 1 free. so if you have a skull that needs to be cleaned or however you would like to handle it that is my gift to you for helping me with my new business. thanks again. Adam Here are the prices and some info
Price (you take the hide off the skull)
Price (we take the hide off the skull)
Small Rodents and Mustilids
Coyote, Fox, Bobcat, Lynx, Badger, Wolverine
Deer, Javelina, Goat, Antelope
Wolf, Mountain Lion, Black Bear, Boar
Elk, Sheep, Grizzly Bear, Caribou,
Bison, Cattle, Moose
Contact Adam Justinger at:
1-920-729-1400 please leave a message if I am not there or drop me an e-mail at email@example.com. If neither of those work send me a letter at 985 Ehlers Road Neenah Wisconsin 54956.
* You have the option of having your mount placed on a plaque if you have any questions e-mail me. (This will cost extra but when it is done it looks really neat).
· You must pay shipping! This will be shipped to the address of your choosing
· 50% deposit required on all skulls
Here is what to do for shipping 1. Raw heads need to be drained of excess moisture.
2. Freeze heads prior to shipping.
3. Wrap heads in newspapers to absorb excess moisture.
4. Tie heads in multiple plastic bags to prevent excess moisture seeping out and ruining shipping box.
5. Ship specimens in either a Styrofoam or hard-sided cooler. You may also use a sturdy box and fill box with cedar woodchips to absorb excess moisture and control odor. Hard-sided coolers will be returned upon request.
6. Parcels should weigh no more than 70 lbs.; heavier parcels may tear open during shipping resulting in lost or damaged specimens.
7. Secure each item with adequate packing material to prevent damage during shipping. Placing skulls in a weak box with little or no packing could result in your specimen being lost or damaged.
8. We prefer parcels to be shipped Fedex air on a Monday to ensure their arrival by Friday. If you chose to shiFedExex ground, do so only on a Monday. Ground parcels shipped on days other than a Monday may result in sitting over a weekend, and may spoil, and could be thrown away by the shipping company. U.S. Mail can also be used, but please use their delivery confirmation option.
9. We suggest that you ship only with FedEx as they have shown to provide the best service for our customers.
10. A packing list of the enclosed items must accompany your shipment. This will ensure no items are overlooked and discarded. Please place your packing list in a zip-lock bag, taped to the outside of your box. In this bag please also include your name, address and other information so i can ship the skull back to you and not get your order confused
11. Federal law requires that all packages must be clearly marked as containing wildlife parts. This can be easily done by marking packages "Taxidermy Items."
All of the above procedures are very important. Leaky, foul smelling packages cause a great deal of problems and can lead to your parcel being discarded by the shipping company. Additionally, poorly packaged specimens can arrive damaged. Adams European Mounts accepts no responsibility for specimens that arrive damaged. With proper packing and shipping, you can avoid problems in transit and ensure your trophy arrives in good condition.
Thanks a lotAdam