113 replies [Last post]
ecubackpacker's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: NC
Joined: 09/10/2009
Posts: 1639
Not a chance. SEC overated,

Not a chance. SEC overated, what...compared to who, the Pac 10? Talk about overrated. Jeeezz

numbnutz's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: portland,oregon
Joined: 09/06/2007
Posts: 3058
Ove the past 10 years the

Ove the past 10 years the Pac-10 has a better head to head recorded against the SEC. look it up.

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Location: San Diego, CA
Joined: 07/27/2007
Posts: 5774
 Don't jinx them........

 Don't jinx them........ Wink

 

 

I think Penn State is actually ranked a little to high this year.  This will be a tough one.......

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
Not a chance

Mr. Cool! Bama has no chance, Auburn will take care of them.

It will be Gators all the way now that the Tebow show has left town we can concentrate on playing football.  

R. Smith's picture
Offline
Location: Greeley Co
Joined: 04/14/2010
Posts: 92
No chance

JTapia wrote:

Mr. Cool! Bama has no chance, Auburn will take care of them.

It will be Gators all the way now that the Tebow show has left town we can concentrate on playing football.  

Auburn wont stand a chance against BAMA. And florida with that WEAK quarterback arent going to do much either. The noles will handle crocs no problem!!

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1566
You got to be kidding

  

 

R. Smith wrote:
Auburn wont stand a chance against BAMA. And florida with that WEAK quarterback arent going to do much either. The noles will handle crocs no problem!!

The Noles????  you must have gotten into grandpas clear "stuff" on the top shelf!!

Do you know how to stop crimNole football players from coming to your town?

Easy, just paint a Goal Line at the city limits, they'll never make it across !! LOL  Bash

R. Smith's picture
Offline
Location: Greeley Co
Joined: 04/14/2010
Posts: 92
GREAT JOKE

JTapia wrote:

  

 

R. Smith wrote:
Auburn wont stand a chance against BAMA. And florida with that WEAK quarterback arent going to do much either. The noles will handle crocs no problem!!

The Noles????  you must have gotten into grandpas clear "stuff" on the top shelf!!

Do you know how to stop crimNole football players from coming to your town?

Easy, just paint a Goal Line at the city limits, they'll never make it across !! LOL  Bash

That is great J.Tapia. I do NOT like the noles at all. But I do know they are your in state rival or whatever you want to call them. Great JOKE!!!!

numbnutz's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: portland,oregon
Joined: 09/06/2007
Posts: 3058
The ninny lions???? My Ducks

The ninny lions???? My Ducks would pumle them. LOL

ecubackpacker's picture
Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: NC
Joined: 09/10/2009
Posts: 1639
The ducks pummel the lions?

The ducks pummel the lions? yea, right. It's a classic predator/prey matchup. Joe Paterno's lions will eat the ducks for lunch, duck drop soup. hahaha

Offline
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Location: NE NV
Joined: 03/18/2010
Posts: 383
Sorry kids but Boise State is

Sorry kids but Boise State is the place to put the monopoly money. Those Bronco's on the Smurf Turf will just plain put a hurtin on ya. 

Oh & the Ducks?  Har Har Har!!! Nuf said.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
SMACK TALK THREAD FOR ARCHERY CONTEST!!!!!ManOfTheFall15010/06/2010 17:51 pm
Post Your Missing Team Members Here!!!!!ManOfTheFall2310/01/2010 11:41 am
college footballnumbnutz809/03/2010 13:55 pm
Smack Talk For 2011-2012 Deer Archery Contest!!!!!ManOfTheFall2109/18/2011 11:15 am
Locked ThreadsLynn311/26/2006 16:38 pm