Join ATK and you will find a home in one of the world's most advanced weapon and space systems companies. We are committed to developing the technologies of tomorrow and providing our employees with rewarding careers. With operations in 23 states and growing all the time, ATK offers the challenge of making a difference. Consider the following exciting opportunity and discover how YOU can make a difference at ATK.
The Civil Ammunition Group, a division of ATK is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of ammunition products. The Brand Manager will set the strategic direction for the brand and ensure success against the brand’s business objectives in the Accessories business. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
• Develop, establish and achieve a long-term brand strategy. Drive the brand based on customer and consumer insights and changes in trends
• Responsible for marketing planning including the identification of profitable untapped market segment; develop and implement strategy to successfully penetrate these segments
• Plan an effective marketing strategy to provide maximum visibility and sales of products into the various categories of demographic groups and sporting interests
• Utilize sales analysis tools and market research data effectively to achieve business objectives
• Drive sales and marketing growth while building brand equity
• Manage brand positioning into the marketplace
• Build brand value through innovative marketing methods
• Allocate to activities that attain the highest degree of brand exposure and consumer awareness. Monitor competitive activity and adjust spend accordingly
• Monitor and understand market trends and dynamics
• Oversee marketing promotion activities, directing the development of effective sales support tools
• Develop an effective merchandising policy that ensures consistent image of the brand in retail outlets
• Work on projects with cross-functional teams to ensure the effective implementation of product development and product launch activities
• Manage and lead multiple internal and external partners to produce consumer and professional communication objectives in line with the brand strategy
• Manage marketing operating budget
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field required, MBA desired
• 8+years demonstrated experience in Marketing/Sales
• 5+years progressively responsible management experience, including managing internal and external individuals and resources
• Demonstrated experience in consumer products marketing
• Ammunition industry experience required, accessories desired
• Budgetary management experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to work on projects with cross-functional teams to meet consensus goals
Apply online for this position at http://www.atk.com Careers, Search Openings. Then, search under JOB OPENING ID 54682 .
ATK offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, recognition for individual skills and accomplishments, and advancement opportunities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
ATK is an Equal Opportunity Employer