3 replies [Last post]
awmiller's picture
Beast Feast - 09/27/10 - Hunting/Outdoor Suppliers?

Hey gang! In a few days we'll be releasing the 'official' announcement of our annual Beast Feast!!! Our guest speaker this year is none other than Jay Yelas (yeah I know he's a fishing guy but this event is for hunters, anglers  and other outdoorsy enthusiasts)!! This event will be held at our church in Mansfield, Texas and I'm needing some help!! 

You see, we'll be having vendors onsite to help promote their goods/services to all the meeting attendees; and this year we're expecting a HUGE turn-out!! We're looking for some folks that would be interested in joining up with us on a couple of levels.... 

1) Donations can be made if you can't make the event but would like to donate some product to be part of our raffles. We'll be sure to promote your company very well during the event! 

... or ... 

2) You can set up a booth at the event. We make this so simple! All we ask for are a couple of donations to be put into our raffles and that will cover your booth "fee" plus your tickets (for 2) for the event and meal!! 

If you're interesting in something like this, shoot me a private message with your contact info and let's get that ball rolling! Thanks so much and keep an eye out for that 'official' announcement with all the event details!!

awmiller's picture
The official announcement

The official announcement with all of the exciting details will be made on August 9th!!  I'll post a link to the announcement on this thread so that you can quickly find it!!

Stay tuned!  This event is going to be HUGE!!

awmiller's picture
Hey there!  The "OFFICIAL"

Hey there!  The "OFFICIAL" announcement has gone up!  Check it out by clicking on the link below!!!  Hope to see you there!

http://www.biggamehunt.net/forum/beast-feast-mens-conference-09272010-wr...

awmiller's picture
Hey there!  The "OFFICIAL"

Hey there!  The "OFFICIAL" announcement has gone up!  Check it out by clicking on the link below!!!  Hope to see you there!

http://www.biggamehunt.net/forum/beast-feast-mens-conference-09272010-wr...

Related Forum Threads You Might Like