6 replies [Last post]
ecubackpacker's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
August 2010 prize winners Thank You thread

I picked up my 1st place prize from UPS today. I would like to extend a huge Thank You to BigGameHunt.net for establishing this contest and all the Sponsors for providing these wonderful prizes. I will mount the Burris Fullfield 2, 4.5x14x42, scope on my muzzleloader as soon as I find the mounts. The Burris, 12x24x50, Compact spotting scope will be a perect addition to my hunting equipment as it will fit in my day pack. I plan on using this spotting scope during my whitetail deer hunts here in the east and while shooting on the range. Again, Thank you for providing this contest and wonderful prizes. Much appreciated. God bless and good luck this hunting season.

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
You just had to rub it in,

You just had to rub it in, huh????? Wink

Congrats!

ecubackpacker's picture
On the contrary, I wanted to

On the contrary, I wanted to express my gratitude to BGH. If it sounded like I was rubbing it in, I apologize. That wasn't my intent.

Maybe the topic was misunderstood. When I said the winners thread, I meant it to include all winners. I was hoping all the other winners would joint me in expressing their thanks to BGH.

Thanks again.

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
No Ecu, you were not

No Ecu, you were not misunderstood.  The Wink in my post was meant to say "I'm kidding".  Sorry if it didn't translate that way.  I was just messing with you, that's all.......

It's a great contest, and it's cool that they are giving away these prizes.  I'd be happy and thankful too...... Thumbs up

You are welcome

You are welcome ecubackpacker! Thumbs up Hope you enjoy them!

BGH is the sole sponsor of this contest. All prizes were selected and purchased specifically for the contest. The one exception is the Vanguard binos (in July), those were sent to BGH for a product review, and rather than keep them, we decided to include them in the prizes.

We would really like to continue this type of contest on a monthly basis, so... if there are any potential sponsors reading this, we'd love to hear from you!  Big smile

ManOfTheFall's picture
   I've got my doe decoy from

I've got my doe decoy from July and my buck decoy from August. I have always wanted to try decoy hunting and now I have no excuse not to. I will let you know if I have any success with them. thank you BGH.

You are very welcome! Hope

You are very welcome! Thumbs up Hope the decoys work out well for you!