2 replies [Last post]
fdadeerhunt's picture
Alabama Black Belt Deer Hunt - Prime Rut - $700

12th Annual Fort Dale Academy Fund Raising Deer Hunt - Jan 13th & 14th, 2012

Semi guided hunts on private land during prime rut. This is a fun weekend where you get to hunt the prime rut on private managed land provided by local school parents. Experience southern hospitality the moment you arrive. At check-in your guide will personally greet you to discuss the hunt. Friday night you will be treated to a southern fish fry and fellowship. Saturday night you will enjoy a grilled angus ribeye dinner cooked over open pit. Inludes chance at a scoped deer rifle with case and other door prizes. Complimentary adult libations included both nights. Our skinners will quarter and refrigerate your harvest until departure.

• January 13th & 14th, 2012
  • Check-in January 12th
  • $700 per hunter
  • Lodging is $79
  • $120 for out of state license
  • 1 buck, 1 doe per day
  • Chance at hog
  • Chance at deer rifle and other raffle prizes
  • Cookout both nights
  • Quartering and refrigeration of harvest
  • Proceeds to benefit FDA academics & athletics

Call Ken Corley @ 334-368-0127
Email info@fortdaledeerhunt.com

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Man, that's not a bad price

Man, that's not a bad price at all to hunt deer in the prime of the rut in Alabama.  Just curious, you show that it is a 2 day hunt, and then say 1 buck and 1 doe per day.  So, do you actually get 2 bucks and 2 does for the $700? 

Also, is there a trophy fee attached, and what is the minimum or legal size for a buck in Alabama, or on this property?

hunter25's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
I thought that was a super

I thought that was a super deal as well with everything that's supposed to be included. They have a lot of great looking bucks on the site. I wonder what the overall success rate is for those who participate. I know it's a fundraiser but it would still be nice to know what to expect.

They've been doing it for quite awhile now so maybe it is as good as it looks.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like