28 replies [Last post]
expatriate's picture
ACORN to Play Role in 2010 Census

You didn't drop the thread because it got old -- you dropped the thread because you got caught in a lie and now you just want it to go away. Looks to me like you're "beating up" my fist with your face. Coming on this forum, making stuff up, and making a fool of yourself isn't teaching me anything -- you're just rubbing your face in your own excrement.

Either be a man and admit that you pulled that statement out of the air, or back it up.

Winger wrote,

Quote:
Sorry, often don't check old threads for replies. Once I'm done with a thread I seldom look back.

As the ostrich buries his head in the sand and the lion charges, he fervently prays, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home. Would this make you a "drive by poster"? You whiz by spewing garbage and run like a coward before replies are made?

Paragraph 7

http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2009/03/19/17/clayindict.source.prod_af...

Not much time to go get your links for you, seems to me I've done this before. Go look yourself and if you can't find stuff go look some more.

Bunny why don't you and Expatriate just go and get a room already.

expatriate's picture

I'm really proud of you, Civet -- it took you three days, but you went out and found actual objective information, rather than a link to Wikipedia or a blog somewhere.

But I do have to point out that you claimed there were two Republicans -- the indictment only lists one.

My point is that if you're going to debate an issue, know where your information is coming from. It looks to me like you took someone's blog rant as gospel, and when challenged had to go do some serious digging to back it up. I'm impressed that you actually found something -- even if it is only half of what you claimed it was.

Quote:
Winger wrote,

Once again your lack of maturity and intelligence rears it's ugly head and once again you are seem obsessed with sex and homosexual references. At least you didn't throw Rush Limbaugh in there this time. It is getting a bit old though. Sure you don't have some issues you want to talk about?

expatriate's picture
civetcat wrote:

There he goes with the homosexual fixation again. What is it with you and homosexuality, Civet? You just can't seem to get it out of your mind for some reason. A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this.

I didn't have to go look for anything, just go back to where I'd origianly read the thing, just dont' have the time or the inclination.

Don't know where you all get some sort of an idea of sex. Did I say anything about sex? I think you all better check your tendencies. Seems everything I say you guys take as a reference to Larry Craig type behaviour. Must be where your minds are at,

expatriate's picture

Just when I thought you'd gone and done something intelligent, you dash my hopes and keep talking.

Your posts almost always consist of whatever comes out on top of a google search -- usually Wikipedia -- or some left-wing blog somewhere. So I don't believe for a minute that the actual indictment was what incited your comment. If it was, you would've said one Republican, not too, and it wouldn't have taken you three days to find it.

You're like the kid that wipes out horribly on a skateboard, lands on his feet by some chance miracle, and then tries to cover himself by saying "I meant to do that" in vain hope that others will think he's a genius. But of course, the other kids all saw the panic in his eyes and know better.

Funny, too, how you make a comment about two guys getting a room together, get caught, and try to distract attention from it -- by using another gay metaphor. What did they do to you in Laos?

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
UNEXPECTED TURN....My 30-0691xlt404/14/2007 13:21 pm
ACORN under investigationcowgal1606/02/2009 23:53 pm
baby snake in an acornfishingbuddy407010/04/2012 06:09 am
ACORNCVC1709/22/2009 15:21 pm
Census problems on western slope of Coloradocowgal203/30/2010 09:54 am