28 replies [Last post]
ACORN to Play Role in 2010 Census

Expatriate read your links before posting please. I think you are purposely posting disinformation as we've been over this before. From your second link.

Quote:
“We’re talking registration fraud; it’s not voter fraud,” Griffin said. “But we have a duty to follow up.”

A worker is charged with turning in extra names. Reading on with all your links I see the same old stuff. People accuse Acorn of fraud so it makes the papers, nothing is ever done but the headlines are there so people like you can quote them and mislead others. Next time I'll just call you a liar because you should know better.

Last link is interesting, BRADLEY J. SCHLOZMAN, didn't he get indicted? Lied under oath to Congress, racist. I mean no one argues that he's not a racist sleazball do they?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXgnKHKy0E&feature=related

Expatriate maybe you should just go hunting.

Sorry for being sidetracked Sage. The commerce department is part of the executive branch, the exective branch is the President.

And here is some real election fraud.

http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=10037216&nav=menu203_2

expatriate's picture

Turning in extra names is still FRAUD, you silly rabbit. It may not be voter fraud, but it's registration fraud. We're talking about the census, where turning in extra names is a BIG deal because it shifts the balance of power in government. Besides, if you read the posts you'd see stories of ACORN workers admitting it.

And by the way...the voter fraud in the link you posted? DEMOCRATS. Among the conspirators indicted were Wayne Jones, the county's Democratic election commissioner, and William Stivers, the chairman of the county's Democratic party. Once again, you've done a great job supporting my position. Laugh Laugh Laugh

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/story/731826.html

http://www.kentucky.com/181/story/733246.html

Quote:
It may not be voter fraud, but it's registration fraud

Correct.

Acorn workers have commited voter registration fraud, which is much different than Acorn commiting voter fraud. The first is the case of someone entering the name of Mickey Mouse to get an hourly wage, the second would have been very serious, but it's never happened. So when I read a link such as the one to Fox, and I see such an obvious lie in the first sentence, I stop reading.

The Kentucky case involved both Dems and Repubs in roughly equal numbers, a whole slew of fraudsters, and it's the first case to come up in a long time, and it involves fixing the machines, not registering un registered voters. Voter fraud is extremely rare but I just ran across that headline so I posted it.

Vote cadging is the most common way to manipulate elections, and we know who and how don't we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXgnKHKy0E

That scum should be doing time in a very bad prison.

expatriate's picture

Which of the Kentucky people were Republicans? Looks like a Democrat operation to me, but if you can tell me which of the 8 were Republicans I'd appreciate it.

Vote judge was a Repub.

Two of those indicted ran as Repubs in primaries.

Party isn't so relevant in local elections especially in that part of Kentucky, everyone there is a Republican if they want to win, 50 years ago they called themselves Democrats. Same stuff different names.

expatriate's picture

Got a reference that says Maricle was a Republican? How about a reference for your claim about the other two? Which ones? Where did it say they were Republican? I've done a lot of digging on this, and all I can find is Democrats.

Your claim of bipartisan election fraud is downright laughable. The idea that opposing parties would work together to rig an election is one of the most ridiculous things I think you've posted.

Now all of a sudden when I ask you to back your claim, partry affiliation isn't important? Based on its heavy support for Bush in both elections, there is certainly evidence to suggest it's a heavily Republican party as you claim. But if Republicans have the voters, why would they need to rig an election?

I smell BS -- where's your evidence, Civet? Or are you just repeating a rumor you read on a blog somewhere?

expatriate's picture

Still waiting, Civet. Do you have facts to back yourself, or was this just another rectal extraction of yours?

Expat wrote,

Quote:
was this just another rectal extraction of yours?

I know it's immature of me but that slays me! Laugh Laugh

expatriate's picture

Notice I said extraction, not insertion. Just post the link to the evidence of Republicans indicted in the Kentucky scandal, Civet.

Sorry, often don't check old threads for replies. Once I'm done with a thread I seldom look back. I have little interest in what you say, only beating you up and taking your lunch money.

To tell the truth, sometimes I feel like writing something, other times I realize it's a waste of time. Easier to just let current events themselves rub your nose in it. How's it smell?

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
UNEXPECTED TURN....My 30-0691xlt404/14/2007 13:21 pm
ACORN under investigationcowgal1606/02/2009 23:53 pm
baby snake in an acornfishingbuddy407010/04/2012 06:09 am
ACORNCVC1709/22/2009 15:21 pm
Census problems on western slope of Coloradocowgal203/30/2010 09:54 am