2 replies [Last post]
4-2012 Colorado Elk Drop Camp Hunts DISCOUNTED (see why)

My business provides services for lodges and outfitters. I recently traded for a number of elk hunts in units 24 and 33 that are for the 2nd or 3rd season elk/deer combined seasons. These units are over the counter bull tags and may have left over tags for deer and cow elk later after draw results are known. They are horseback in drop camp hunts with set up fully functional campsites and some provide food. They are in the White River National Forest or Flattop Wilderness area. This is home to the largest elk heard in Colorado. They are all provided by licensed Colorado Outfitters.

I need to raise additional cash so have discounted these from their normal 1800 each to 1300. If you are out of state that nearly pays for your out of state elk license. I have 3 sets of 2 hunters each for 2500 a pair. That does pay for your tags. There are more available but at the 1800 price.

Contact me and I will give you the websites of the lodges and can set up phone calls with the outfitters also. You will need to talk to me first though. When I raise the funds I need I will raise these prices to where they should be so please act fast.  You will not find a better price in 2012 for these elk hunting areas especially this early.  Just check the other posts in the forums here. So lock in your hunt now for a GREAT deal. Big smile

1jaycoolman's picture
Hunts

Interested.

No phone # or address provided?

Critter's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
PM

1jaycoolman wrote:

Interested.

No phone # or address provided?

You may want to send him a PM  If he registered with a email address it will notify him that he has one waiting here. 

Related Forum Threads You Might Like