5 replies [Last post]
The Chuckler's picture
370" Bull Video from this weekend--Close but no cigar!
This past weekend I had the opportunity to venture out into the Montana Backcountry for two days on an Archery Elk Hunt out of Gardiner, Montana.
To say I was impressed with the area is an understatment. The Bulls were just starting to talk some as you can see with this 370" Bull that just didn't work out. Boy, I wish I was over there this week!
Here'a little video from the encounter. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

"Get yer Packboards Boys"

GooseHunter Jr's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
That is truly a great looking

That is truly a great looking bull and anybody would be proud to have him on their wall.  Looks like he just had to come just a little bit closer and he would have been in range of your Hoyt.  Are you gonna be able to get up there at a later time?  I think those images would haunt me until I was able to gaet up and back after em.

The Chuckler's picture
Thanks for the comments. i

Thanks for the comments. i hope to get back the first week of October. I personally had one that size I drew back on and missed a few years back...it's STILL Haunting me!

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Yep, that's a heck of a

Yep, that's a heck of a bull!  Welcome to the site, and hopefully you will stick around and share some more photos, videos, and stories!

hunter25's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Welcome to BGH nad thanks for

Welcome to BGH nad thanks for that video. My elk hunt is only two weeks away and that does nothing to help get me calmed down, Hopefully I'll be foryunate to even see some even close to as large as that let alone be close enouhg for a shot. I will be using a rifle in a very good limited area so hopefully things will work out just as well.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more as you put them up. Or even better on the ground.

ducknbuck15's picture
oh man

That is a dandy bull.  great video and good luck getting back after him.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
380 class bull elk "video"Amac209/21/2011 14:12 pm
Canadian Roar / Bull Elk & Red Stag in CanadaBcooper106/16/2013 02:16 am
Brown Bear Cub up CLOSE!Gilliland440006/05/2013 15:30 pm
Big BullAmac209/15/2011 09:48 am
Colorado archery bullhellomcfly610/11/2009 21:23 pm