28 replies [Last post]
.325 wsm

chester, it probably takes more than 10 minutes to research and purchase, set up all the equipment and it most likely takes more than 10 minutes to learn how to proficiantly load constistant reliable rounds.

.325 wsm

Granted, it does take some time to learn the skill but I don't think the 325 WSM is ever going to be a round that is overflowing at the ammo counter. It would be better to set up reloading now and save yourself the yearly headache of finding ammo. The only other thing you can do is when you find the ammo buy lots of it to have on hand. I went through the same thing as you are now, constantly looking for ammo and running low on ammo year after year. I didn't want to learn reloading because it seems like it would be tough to learn and it scared the cr@p out of me. I finally got tired of not finding ammo or paying huge premium prices for ammo and started reloading. It doesn't take as long to learn as you might think. Just food for thought. I know what it is like to have minimal time for the family. Thumbs up

Don Fischer's picture
.325 wsm

CG's right. It doesn't take that long and it's not hard to leard. Of course if you turn into one of those guy's that needs a rifle that shoot's in the 3"s to kill a deer at 75 yards, that'll take a bit more.

I'd go even farther than CG and say the day may come you can't buy factory 325 ammo. So, either learn to reload or stock up. The 30 cal and below fan's greatly out number the over 30 cal fan's.

.325 wsm

this maybe off topic and if it is I can move it else where but, realistically how much would it take to get everything i need to hand load

Don Fischer's picture
.325 wsm

Wow! I moved the whole topic. Didn't mean to do that!

Anyway, it's fairly simple. Lee anniversary kit. Under $100. Add a casee length guace and Lee case trimmer for the cartridge you want.

.325 wsm

$ 100.00 Big smile Don got that much money tied up in Old Brass Thumbs up

Seriously, I would find someone locally, club, etc, and see if you can spend an hour or so viewing and helping in the reloading process. As long as it is rifle cartridge,the caliber means nothing at this juncture.
It may not be your cup of tea, but I would bet otherwise.
Should be lots of used gear around too at very good prices.

.325 wsm

Don you had me really confused couldnt find my topic
Im definately interested in doing It maybe It will be my summer time project since Im selling my boat(returning to the never being home subject). It would be an easy sell to the wife since the reloading wont cost near as much as the boat

.325 wsm

for anyone else out there that was looking to reload the 325 sportmans warehouse has the brass finally, Ive been looking and waiting since late oct and I finally found them so now I guess its off to do the fun stuff.