33 replies [Last post]
BleuBijou's picture
Quinton

you really weren't gonna pass on him were you!!!!LOL!!! Great deer and congrats to the whole family! Nice Yote as well Thumbs up Thumbs up

elkkill06's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Almost

BleuBijou wrote:
you really weren't gonna pass on him were you!!!!LOL!!! Great deer and congrats to the whole family! Nice Yote as well Thumbs up Thumbs up

Bleu,

I actually almost did ! Even with the amount of time it happened (litterally seconds) I had to judge and decide. I had my eye on a "BIG" 2x2 that had slipped away about an hour before I found him and I did not think I would find him again. The crazy part was that the next morning dad and I went out just to look at deer and found him first thing even closer.

Thats how it goes I guess ! What??

Quinton

Festus's picture
-

Congratulations to all of you! Great additions to the trophy room. I'll be out your way this weekend my wife has a fourth season cow tag, looks like some snow finally hit the ground. I cant wait to see the pictures next year. Im a year behind you on the draw.

Looks and sounds like you all

Looks and sounds like you all had a good hunt together. Congrats to all of you. Quinton, you have been knocking them down year after year, great job.

HOGGETTER's picture
Great job

That looked like a fun time with the family.

elkkill06's picture
Thanks all

Thanks for the great comments guys !

Steve,

Good luck on the wifes elk hunt ! Thumbs up I hope to see some more great pics and a great srory when you return.

Quinton

hawkeye270's picture
Another great buck for you!

Another great buck for you! Great job Quinton!

elkkill06's picture
Thanks man !

Ian,

Glad to see you are back on the site ! I have been wondering how things were going for you and your family. Thanks !

Quinton

hawkeye270's picture
The last 6 months have been

The last 6 months have been crazy and I had no time to get on here... I'm glad its finally slowing back down a. Kodiak Island was awesome and I had some rediculous experiences with brownies up there. Then I went to the North Cascades and worked on a wolverine study. That was great as well. I need to get some pictures up. 

I got back in time for my Dad's mountain goat hunt and we got him a goat that he is happy with. Then it was off to WY for the pronghorn hunt and we put a bunch of does on the ground. Our elk hunt went well too with 3 out of 5 hunters bagging bulls 5x5 or better in only 3 days. 

I've got 11 elk points going into next year and I am planning on using them. Not sure where but I definitely am planning on trying to tag an old bull. 

elkkill06's picture
I knew you were busy !

Ian,

I knew you were having fun up in Alaska, but I am glad you got back to help your dad. Congrats on the goat and the rest of the hunts. I hope you get to find time to share some of the pics and stories.

Quinton

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
GMU 70 Muley HuntCOBuckburn211/12/2008 21:29 pm
GMU 61COBuckburn011/09/2008 13:29 pm
Great Huntwaltor1980611/13/2008 15:43 pm
Illinois trophy deer hunts.trophyhunter1008/12/2012 11:08 am
Pump up for mule deer season (video)Amac010/03/2011 15:33 pm