52 replies [Last post]
deerhunter30's picture
These rules sound good to me.

These rules sound good to me. Did we figure out when the earliest season was?

deerhunter30's picture
So we are just measuring up

So we are just measuring up total inches and the total team that your on, and that would determine the winner.

ManOfTheFall's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
As of right now the earliest

As of right now the earliest season starts August 27th. Which means deadline to signup would be August 20th. Hopefully we can get a better response. Maybe we should do some advertising in the archery section. Yes, the team with the most total inches would be the winners of the contest.

deerhunter30's picture
Looks like we are getting a

Looks like we are getting a couple more people for the contest, that's great the more people the more fun let's keep them rolling in.

Bugs Bunny's picture
It

It sounds good except for people that don't see very many big bucks last year I shot a little 8 point but that was my first buck and now I don't want to shoot a little buck this year and I don't really see big bucks while hunting.

ManOfTheFall's picture
It seems like you are pretty

It seems like you are pretty serious about hunting. I see that you are from Wisconsin. I know there are some really big bucks up your way. if I were you I would be scanning bean fields around where you live every evening. You can see alot of big buck in the evenings in bean fields. Once you locate these big bucks, start knocking on doors at every property close by. Usually once these bean fields turn brown the bucks vacate them anyways. But, if you can get yourself in the general ares of these bucks you will probably be alright. Also hunt the doe. Eventually the bucks will be where the doe are. There you should be also. Good luck this year!!!!!

chrisp's picture
What is it we're here to vote

What is it we're here to vote on ManofFall?...No doe's?...got my vote...First Buck?...got my vote.....There's something else there,i've got that Buck feel'n....Confused

ManOfTheFall's picture
I'm not really sure what you

I'm not really sure what you are getting at here chrisp. Enlighten me please.

chrisp's picture
ManofFall...Hope your dew'n

ManofFall...Hope your dew'n finer than frawg hair...Think you need to enlighten me...Less my read'n is go'n bad like my eyesite,did'nt you instruct us to come to this topic an vote?...Go back to Team #3 Back Strap Fever topic an read post #37....What up?...Did i read this wrong?...You even gave the address....Please correct me if i read this wrong....Love Ya!

chrisp's picture
If i leave here 2morrow,will

If i leave here 2morrow,will U still remember me cause i'm free as a bird now...and this bird will never change...Confused

Related Forum Threads You Might Like