48 replies [Last post]
yemtig's picture
2011 NM Draw

Got my applications in as well...   Applied for Elk, Deer, and Antelope this year...   Hope to draw my 1st choice in elk this year..   Sucks we have to wait until early June...

walkin's picture
First choice would be

First choice would be awsome!!!  Good Luck

My first choice is my home

My first choice is my home unit,with the others in nearby units. If I don't draw I'll use one of my LO tags.I'm in for deer here too. Tic-Toc...I hate the wait!

A month and 2 days to go

A month and 2 days to go until I get my partial refund. I know I wont draw the Gila for like the 15th year in a row. Sure hope I don't get a FULL refund.

Cobble's picture
Now only 9 days left to go

June 9th is fast approaching. I can hardly wait for NM draw results... Does NM ever post early, like CO?

hunter25's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
I'm waiting for the results

I'm waiting for the results next week as well for the antelope tag I applied for. I have only applied once before in New Mexico and they posted the results exactley on the day stated, I actually checked at 3am and the results were there. They also credited my card back the fee that same day as well.

Ain't got time to be patiant.

Cobble wrote:

June 9th is fast approaching. I can hardly wait for NM draw results... Does NM ever post early, like CO?

Nah. In years past you could watch your bank account online and see when or if and how much they drafted out a few days before the announcement, but now we pay upfront when we apply,,,,so it's wait and wait. The suspense is killing me.

prhunter's picture
Just a few more days!!!

Just a few more days!!!

hunter25's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
yep and I'll be waiting to

yep and I'll be waiting to find out as soon as they are posted so I can start making plans for there or better plan for the rest of the things I have going on in the next year. I'm almost starting to think I made more plans than I can carry through with.

rowdycwby1's picture
If you applied on line we

If you applied on line we should get a e-mail tomorrow saying if we git drawn or not.... I have found out the day before this way for the past 4yrs