2 replies [Last post]
2008 Deer Lease in Kansas unit 11

Prime deer hunting in Kansas unit 11.

A little background information.
This will be the first time we have ever leased any ground and the only reason we are doing it know is because we are geting ready to build a house. We have manged our land and don't want more than 3 bucks harvested--so it is a max 3 person lease.

What we have.
We have 320 acres of combination creek bottom ground (creek, timber, funnels, pasture ponds, and small fields of alfalfa and soy beans) to lease. It is very huntable and easy to get in and out. If you would like more information let me know.

Thanks,
Joe

2008 Deer Lease in Kansas unit 11

Thanks for looking at our post I figure some are wondering about a price.

We are asking $2500 a person--after much research and visiting with others we feel that this is what it is worth. Understanding that this may be too pricey for some people-we feel it is fair and really geared towards someone who is looking for a trophy hunt. In the last 5 years we have taken a 170 and two 150's (only me and my wife hunt it-she shot the 170 he had 4 tines 11" and over). Last year she hunted one day (was 9mo. pregnant) and harvested a 150 8 pointer (have pics to back it up-she did great!). Take it for what it's worth but we have a quality place with quality deer. Can provide Terraserver images of the property and pics of the deer and this years sheds we've found (can e-mail if seriously interested). We didn't look very hard for sheds this year--had a new baby to take care of. The section to the north of us and a section to the east of us is leased by the Wensel Brothers (they write for bowhunter magazine and created the wensel woodsman broadhead) if that means anything to you. If no one is interested at this price no harm no foul we can hunt it ourselves this year and lease it next year. We have two different parties interested in leasing next year if we decide to do so but couldn't this year as they already had leases this year (we've decided to lease late I know most people already have arrangments).

Let me know if this is something your interested in and thanks again for looking--look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Joe and Nikki

2009 Kansas Unit 11 Deer Hunt

Hi,

If anyone is interested we are offering the same thing for 2009 (Kansas Deer Unit 11). Let us now if your interested and we can go over the details.

Thanks for looking!

Joe and Nikki

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Need Kansas Unit 16 deer leaseHuntec105/25/2009 10:35 am
SW-Kansas deer leaseHuntec105/25/2009 10:39 am
looking for hunting lease in kansas,rainbowchaser002/26/2009 10:21 am
Kansas Deer Hunting 2008Racks&Quacks008/11/2008 11:20 am
Kansas Huntjeffnvegas305/04/2009 20:54 pm