3 replies [Last post]
chrisjes's picture
2007 Nebraska Turkey

Northeast Nebraska is full of turkeys. I am looking for some people that would be interested in hunting them. We have a fully furnished farm house that you would stay in and I would guide you around and get you used to the area. We have 1500 acres and there is 10-15 thousand public hunting land right near ours also. We are asking $250 per hunter for up to a weeks stay.
clj-bo@gpcom.net

2007 Nebraska Turkey

Where about are you?

chrisjes's picture
I am between Crofton and Niobrara and you would be hunting north of Center.

cris

Finally Igot registered. Cris I have some questions about your hunting, my email add is bigern99@yahoo.com I'm from Ewing Nebraska and I have three hunters that are good friends that are professionals and have a lot of world records and grand slams. This year I am unable to take them and they would like to still hunt in nebraska so if you could email me your phone number I would like to call you and talk to you about some of your information and see if we could get something worked out. I saw that you are from crofton area thats not to far from me, I hope your tukey populations look good, the tukeys around here seem to be at a all time high for populations this year.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like