14 replies [Last post]
CVC
CVC's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
20,000 troops in US cities by 2011.......does that worry u?
civetcat wrote:
The reason I reffered to Drudge is because as I suspected that's where the idea came from. I'm talking about the idea to be scared. Also I'm pointing out that the only time a link comes up to Wapo is when someone reads about it on a righty web site because of course no self respecting wing nut actually reads a respectable news source with regularity. If they did they might well turn into something like movement conservatives.

Drudge is scum. He calls himself a gossiper not a reporter, his words. His favorite tactic is to retract something and appologise the next day. Too late, damage done, usually sex, best one was wife beating, that's a pretty strong thing to read across the nations papers. He often enough has poitical gossip, who is in, who is out, who is sleeping with who. Often he just smears for the rigtht or repeats misleading info to affect the news. Nielsen reports the hits to his web site are dropping off a cliff. Not much original content and folks are more into reality news, (as apposed to just making sturff up) Loved his polling predictions via Zogby on the 3d.

Back to the news. We used to have these people called the National Guard to provide this kind of service, instead they are off fighting a war of choice in Iraq. Imagine the scenario, major catastrophe in a big US city, state and local govts paralyzed being in the path of the disaster themselves, sounds like.,,,, uhm,,,, Katrina, well best call out the mercenaries to protect the banks. Tell the truth I trust US forces a lot more than Blackwater. The last time I can think of anyone fired on US civilians was Kent State and they only got a score or so, four fatalties.

So what was Drudges purpose in reporting this? Fear. Fear sells, grab your teddy bears wingies. I'd almost classify this one as touching on one of the three Gs.

What??? Only four fatalities???/ Where is your compassion? Think of those young students gunned down in their prime of their life. Think of the suffering endured by their families.

Your comment was very insensitive.

CVC wrote:
What??? Only four fatalities???/ Where is your compassion? Think of those young students gunned down in their prime of their life. Think of the suffering endured by their families.

Your comment was very insensitive.

But CVC they were Americans. More importantly, Young Rich Kid Americans.
Americans are really bad people who get what's coming to them. This according to the left liberals anyway.

expatriate's picture

The problem libs have with Drudge is that he gives national audience to stories the mainstream would prefer you didn't hear. They've been enraged about Drudge ever since he brought the Lewinsky story out in the open. They were also pretty ticked when he published copies of the fake Bush National Guard memos so that everybody could see them for what they were.

Matt Drudge writes almost nothing. The left would have you believe he's a monster -- for what? Publishing links to stories floating around in the media? So I suppose TV Guide is responsible for what's on TV?

But of course, this issue must've hit something important, because the classic reaction just kicked in again -- Iraq, Katrina, Blackwater...

Don't forget that earlier in his life Matt Drudge was a manager at McDonald's. That's right...french fries. Lots and lots of french fries. Potatoes played a major role in the Drudge Report's creation.

I knew it! It had to be! From now on I'm calling it the spud report.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Chelse ClintonWesternHunter012/18/2007 09:47 am
Thanks to the troopsecubackpacker407/05/2010 00:45 am
Working Together to Cut SpendingCVC3310/31/2008 08:44 am
Obama to Troops: "You make a pretty good photo op.&quotexpatriate311/25/2009 03:09 am
Barack Hussein Obama and our troopsWhelland5508/05/2008 08:57 am