3 replies [Last post]
GooseHunter Jr's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
12-21-2010

The birds here have become very stale, but we were able to convince a few groups to work and when they worked they worked well.  We managed to get 8 in the dirt and I was lucky enough thatbthey birds were working well in front of me and I was able to shoot my limit of 4.

PreviewAttachmentSize
100_2681.JPG
100_2681.JPG33.22 KB
groovy mike's picture
wahooo!

Congratulations on bagging those honkers and limiting out! 

Applause

Goose season is done for us.

Our small ponds are iced over now and the geese are long since departed for more southern climates already, but your post just inspired me to check the regs and I see that duck season is still open until the end of the week here!  I might just bag another bird or two!

Small game including rabbit and partridge are still open too. 

Oh man I was thinking that my hunting was done, but thanks to you I am getting itchy to get back out there again!

I might just have to grab a shotgun and go for a walk on Sunday afternoon. 

But be warned, I might just blame you when my wife gives me "The look" that says hunting season is inconveneient Big smile

GooseHunter Jr's picture
You can blame me it's OK I

You can blame me it's OK I have groad shoulders......good thing for my wife loves to goose hunt so I never get that look.  The only time I catch any kind of grief maybe when I am hunting for antelope and elk and will be gone for weeks at a time!

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Boy Goose, you've had a good

Boy Goose, you've had a good season picking away at them, huh?

Congrats!  Another great day spent in the field. Yes

Related Forum Threads You Might Like