18 replies [Last post]
Is 11.9 Acres enough for deer hunting ? option to buy ....
redrider wrote:
I thought for sure you would already be hanging stands and planting apple trees :D[/quote

i am in my mind

right now I'm looking for small food plot equipment (tiller/planter combos etc) that could be towed behind one of my jeeps....or the deer lawn mower....or an ATV if i get one (thats less likely since i'd have to buy an ATV in addition to the land i want $$$)

the field is about 5 acres.....and its begging for attention, right now its just weeds.

hopefully the soil would be good enough for corn, sun flowers, apple trees...and/or maybe something else.

hope it works out!!!!

the house is creepy.....the woods have grown up all around it.....very "deliverance" *shudder*.....maybe the local fire dept will want to burn it down for me

redrider's picture

Maybe the house can make a good blind Think

Just get one of the local guys to bring over his combine and run it over if you want it gone Big smile . As for the property thats enough property to hunt for sure and alfa alfa and clover will work awesome try some out in a little plot man I dont think you will be regretin it apples will be great too if not better.

Hunting property in central Illinois? You just can't go wrong.....no matter what size it is.

CRUD!

someone put an offer in on Friday.....i was going to put one in today after work...had an appointment with Realtor all set up.

back to searching.....hope it wasn't one of you jerks! neener! j/k

pretty disappointed....but maybe it'll be better and later i can get a bigger piece....

*sigh*

barnold's picture

I'm a real estate agent in MO and here you must have 14 acres to discharge a firearm. Don't be upset you may need to check with your local laws first.

barnold's picture

If youre interested in land in MO i could look for you

Man the deer might be there alright, but 11 acres? Shoot that is the size of my farm yard. I am not trying to be a smart ass...........I just can't imagine hunting that small of an area.

Ya I know...............but I could not do it. It means other people are too damn close. Cry

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Multiple tagsNight Raider306/17/2007 22:33 pm
Minnesota Deer HuntersTPNA011/14/2007 05:53 am
Early Wyoming Mule Deerislandlaker002/23/2014 08:45 am
looking for hunting lease in kansas,rainbowchaser002/26/2009 10:21 am
PRIME ILLINIOIS WHITETAIL DEER HUNTING!!Trent Farms011/07/2006 16:28 pm